Everyday Supernatural: Living a Spirit-Led Life Without Being Weird
- How to live a Spirit-filled life that is consistent with Scripture
- How to use the gifts of the Spirit as everyday tools
- Practical ideas for prayer
- Why sometimes healing doesn't happen
- Ways to show dependence upon the Holy Spirit
Mike Pilavachi is the pastor of Soul Survivor Watford in London and the founder of Soul Survivor, an international movement that equips young people to make a difference in their generation.Andy Croft is the co-pastor of Soul Survivor Watford and is the co-author with Pilavachi of the book Storylines.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|